ENTER TO WIN A $10,000 ENGAGEMENT RING!
Braunschweiger Jewelers is looking for 50 couples compete in an “amazing race” style competition where the winning couple will solve clues to lead them to a diamond engagement ring worth $10,000! The first couple to solve all the clues and reach the final location, will win the diamond ring! But here’s the twist… The couple who arrives at the final location and wins the engagement ring must then PROPOSE on the spot! So, if you’re ready to B Married, make it a moment to be remembered and start your entry now!
1. Sign up at here: Registration has been reopened and officially closes on September 20th, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. Be sure to tell us why we should choose you to compete in our first-ever Diamond Dash! (Please note: Forms must be completely filled out in order to be considered a full submission).
2. Go on Instagram and follow @bjewelers and @vuenj. (Make sure your account is public) This is so we can take a look at your social media pages and learn a little bit more about you in addition to your form submission.
Will will announce the 50 winners no later than October 9th on our Instagram and Facebook pages. The 50 participants will also be listed on the Braunschweiger website. Once announced, the couples will complete their registration and pay a $100 participation fee to lock in their spot for the November 9th Dash. Instructions will be e-mailed to selected recipients.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Be over the age of 18
- At least one person in the couple must live in New Jersey
- Follow @bjewelers and @vuenj on Instagram from the date they post their entry until the end of the judgement period (make sure your profile is public)
- Sign up at this form between September 3, 2019 at 12:01AM and September 20th, 2019 at 11:59PM
Contestants cannot be from the other retailers involved, relatives of retailers or employees of retailers involved. All entries must be legal within nature. Contest is void in locations where prohibited (outside of New Jersey).
*All selected participants will be required to sign talent releases and formal waivers prior to participation. The winning couple must get married within 1-year (November 9, 2020). Please note, if the couple does not get married within 1-year, the ring must be returned to Braunschweiger Jewelers.