We hope that none of you are directly affected by Covid-19. Although we have all been touched in some way we want to assure you that we have taken many measures to protect our clients and staff.
We are now open with limited hours, please follow us on social media or check our website for updates for our daily hours. Your support of our small business is greatly appreciated.
Tue 5/26: 11:00am – 3:00pm
Wed 5/27: Closed
Thur 5/28: 11:00am-3:00pm
Fri 5/29: Closed
Sat 5/30: 11:00am – 3:00pm
- We are open for curbside pick up. We are not currently available for any watch or jewelry repair drop off but will keep our website updated.
- We urge you to shop online or personal shop via e-mail, Skype or Face Time with our staff. All shipping and delivery fees have been waived through the end of May. If you would like curbside pick-up please call one of our stores to make arrangements and we will accommodate your request.
- Old Gold Buying: if you are in need of a little extra cash, we can help with this. Schedule a time to bring in any unwanted, underused or outdated gold, platinum, sterling silver or diamond jewelry and we can usually give you an offer to buy right on the spot. To learn more about selling your gold and what we will buy please click here.
For any of your jewelry needs or concerns e-mail us at email@example.com or give us a call during business hours.
If we can help you in any other way, please don’t hesitate to ask. B well, stay healthy, take care of yourself and each other.
– The Braunschweiger Family
* Delivery on a case-by-case basis.
Click here to learn more about the coronavirus, germs and your jewelry.